Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory is a strategy game following the famous games Sudden Strike 1 & 2.
Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory is the features historically authentic models built to scale, fully interactive giant maps and full 3-D state-of-the-art graphics in the popular Sudden Strike style. Only Sudden Strike plays like the 'real thing'. WW2 gaming at its best: on land, at sea and in the air!
• Fully interactive landscape (all objects can be destroyed, all buildings and pillboxes can be used as shelter)
• Massive operations on big maps, strategic scale of the maps (front line can be a few kilometers long)
• Thousands of units fighting in real time
• More than 300 tanks, ships, soldiers, guns and planes with original weapons built to scale
• Great sounds, 5.1 supported, nations speak native languages
• New feature - advanced Micro AI-behavior allows your troops to act exactly as you plan
• Joint naval and ground operations, air raids, artillery strikes etc.
• State-of-the-art technology to render 3D landscape, realistic lines of sight and fire
• Spectacular visual & lighting effects
• Five campaigns playable for American, British, German, Japanese and Soviet sides
- Processor: Intel Pentium 2,8 GHz / AMD Athlon 3200+ or better
- Graphic card: GeForce 6800 or ATI Radeon X800
- RAM: 1024MB